If you’ve been doing manual Kegel exercises for a while and are looking to improve your muscle strength even further, it’s a great idea to invest in a set of pelvic floor weights. Just like when you work out at the gym, the weights come in a variety of sizes so that you can gradually increase the amount that you are exercising with.
These pelvic floor cones get smaller as they get heavier to give your muscles more of a challenge as they have less to hold on to. The two lighter weights have a design that tapers in and then out again – this will help you to hold them in while your muscles get stronger. The heaviest weight is also the smallest, and is an ergonomic teardrop shape that will really help you to gain control of your muscles.
The weights come in three sizes:
- 3.75 x 1.5 inches (9.5 x 3.75 cm)
- 7 x 1.5 inches (17.75 x 3.75 cm)
- 3.25 x 1.25 inches (8.25 x 3.25 cm)
- 6.5 x 1.25 inches (16.5 x 3.25 cm)
- 2 x 1.25 inches (5 x 3.25 cm)
- With tail: 5.5 x 1.25 inches (14 x 3.25 cm)
Body safe silicone.